Thursday, March 31, 2011



At the 'spiritual warefare weekend' 26Mar'11, a sis released a wood of wisdom of BEE & HONEY and it got to link with diabetic. Once i heard that i was hesitated cos i belif that last year my diabetic had been cured. At that moment Joy who seated with me encouraged me to go to the altar for prayer, n i tot again BEE is the center name of my family name and HONEY is one of my favorite. so i boldly went to ask her to pray for me. When her prayer started, i felt warm just surrounded my right hand and body, the sis kept saying that God's love was outpouring so much and enveloped us. And i knew deep in my heart, God wanted to reveal things to me. As prayed, my diabetic was fully healed completely cos the Lord wont do work halfway, once He started He will bring to completion. Many of times i still doubted of the complete healing of diabetic, thank God He assured me that i m fully healed. Also He wanted to anoint me with the faith of healing diabetic, this is something i wanted for :) God is so..so..good.

No comments: